- If you do not wish to be bound by what you have read below you must stop using our system.
- If you have any queries relating to how we use your information or any other related data protection questions, please contact us at email@example.com
By communicating with us by phone, email or using our system you may provide and we may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- your name, job title, contact information including email address, mobile / phone numbers and delivery address;
- your demographic information, for example, your preferences and interests;
- your financial information; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information about your computer and about your use of this system (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and system navigation paths).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our system (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication)
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent for both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
We use the information listed above to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular we may use your personal information to:
- Administer our system and business, including data analysis, testing and research
- To carry out our obligations from any contract entered into between you and us, and
- To provide you with the information, services and products you request from us; this may include providing delivery information to delivery partners to deliver products to you, including your name, address, mobile number and email address to send you important information about your delivery;
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Send you promotional & informative emails about new services / products, industry trends, best-practice case studies, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided; (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our system
- Keep our system secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our system
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- if required or permitted to do so by law;
- if required to do so by any court or any applicable regulatory, compliance, governmental or law enforcement agency;
- if necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings;
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. Your rights – accessing your information
You may request that we provide you with any personal information we hold about you; and for us to correct any inaccuracies or to delete your personal data.
- To protect privacy you must prove your identity to us prior to accessing your information with two pieces of appropriate identification.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
Please send requests and questions about this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help us keep your information up-to-date
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Our system includes links to, and details of, third party systems.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- We will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping any passwords you use in your dealings with us confidential.
- Your information is held in our UK data centres.
- You should be aware that your information may be accessible by government and law enforcement agencies.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described above.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
If, in your dealings with us, you create or are provided with a user identification code, password or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat this information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time, if we deem you have failed to comply with any part the Terms details on this website.
If your details are stolen or if you even suspect anyone other than you know your user identification information or passwords, please inform us promptly at email@example.com
- We may update this policy from time to time, we will let you know that these changes are taking place by posting them to this page.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of the changes
- Changes will become effective immediately.
Data protection registration
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
How to contact us
This system is operated by Doublezero Solutions Ltd
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 06279867
Please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0161 871 7509.